02 October 2010

Hanya Allah Yang Maha Mengetahui 2 =)

alhamdulillah
days to days
semakin baik
Allah beri kekuatan utk hadapi semuanya
asgment..?
almost done
final..?
around the sudut
study
dont start yet
owh
how can i go through this without stress
but Allah always be here
with me
thanks a lot all my fren
for helping me
and give me strength to face all this kind of challenges
be a undergraduate student
give me a lot of situation
eventhough that is not directly
but i know
my batch so stressful
i dont know
what are the problem is
we are always wrong
even we have done whatever she ask to
but why still blame on us..?
friend
can u imagine for another 1 year
what will happen to us
so
my advice is
be patient okey
we are student..
gudluck for this final exam
i hope all of u can get dean list..
amiin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima Kasih . Syukran Jazilan